LeSports is a successful sports retailer from Derbyshire who sells though eBay and his own webstore. I have worked with James for years in many guises.
Their Channeladvisor Premium Store was originally designed by a design company who failed to meet expectation when the client wanted changes. I have been adding functionality and changing the layout of this store for over 2 years.
Changes included but not exclusive to:
– Adding top level navigation
– Trialling filter navigation
– Graphical changes (Social banner was completed by Createyourtemplate)
– Taking the store from 2 column to a 1 column format
– Adding ‘badges’ to item page and category lists controlled by an inventory field within the Channeladvisor account
– Changes to entity page xml as well as product variation display
Recently LeSports entered a contract with a specialist SEO consultancy and marketing company. I made the necessary changes for the client to compliment the services from the SEO consultancy.
I have worked with Liz for many years on eBay design through createyourtemplate/WIDshop and she has worked with me on transforming our webstore as a consultant. Once or twice I have called on her expertise in e-commerce when I have had a new ideas and she always gives me great advice, even if it is to say it’s not worth pursuing! Liz always puts the client first and doesn’t blind you with technology. She will always explain everything in real terms, she is an e-commerce encyclopaedia!
James McIlvenny – LeSports Ltd