Posts tagged PPC
Here are a list of claims from a random SEO site and my opinion:
- specific advice direct from our experts – Are you an expert really?
- monthly submission to 400+ search engines – Why? When really you only need to focus on the big 4?
- guaranteed Google placement – Google says this can’t be done. You can set up a site map with Google using one of its free tools as thats almost a guarantee. You can also use Google Adwords for easy and quick inclusion. Hey Google will find you anyway in the end!
- meta tag generation – yah, try this for size
- customised search engine optimisation – OK, this might be good – but how customised, have we not customised it with the keywords and meta tags?Do you mean writing page copy to ensure high keyword density? I bet you could do that.
- competitor website comparisons – Try Popuri.us or Compare in Alexa
- keyword recommendations tailored to your site – Go Wordtracker Go
- free phone consultation – yeah ok a £2 call?
- ranking and link popularity data – http://popuri.us/ and http://www.compete.com/
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Google Adwords is the most documented PPC ever, try it you can manage it.
If you have time, read a book and tackle this area yourself. You can spend alot of money on companies that also use various tools (free or paid for) and you can save oodles of cashola!
Consultancy design-services DIY-SEO ebay-design ebay-for-business ebay-support ebay-training ecommerce Google google-ad-words Internet Marketing marketing marketworks-design marketworks-training merchant-facilities PPC Search Engine Optimisation search-engone-optimisation Shopping Comparison site sitemapping support web Web Mastering web-design web-marketing web-site-design